|READ BELOW BEFORE REQUESTING TO JOIN THE GROUP!|
Established as a club on March 8th, 2004. Our focus is on being a community where Advanced, experienced and gifted artists share quality wolf artwork.
What do we mean by quality? It might sound unfair, but you have to submit work that has obvious noticeable effort and ability, we will be picking up on things like Anatomy, Golden Sections, Quality of lines, Backgrounds and over all feel.
Why do we have this? So that watching our group means each deviation will be something worth viewing. Joining our group means you have the confidence and talent to meet our goals. If you think you're good enough, you're encouraged to join!
IF YOU DON'T LINK THE THREE PIECES REQUESTED IN YOUR APPLICATION TO JOIN YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED.
YOU MUST HAVE 3 OR MORE WOLF RELATED ARTWORKS IN YOUR GALLERY, IF NOT YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED
YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A MEMBER ON DEVIANT ART FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS. IF NOT YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED
1. In your request, give us the links to 3 pieces that are representative of your work. Choose carefully and follow the standards for submitted work below.
2. Wait for group acceptance. Sometimes our Alphas can take a few days to make a decision. If you are declined this time around you are free to try again at a later date.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
AS OF MAY 2013 WE DO NOT ACCEPT 'FURRY' WOLVES, The only acceptable form we take will be awesome well drawn and thought out anthro/werewolf type ones, each case will be reviewed when submitting to the group.
1. Messy sketches or notebook drawn images.
2. Vore, Fetishes or Porn of any sort will get you a immediate dismissal from the group.
2. Admins reserve the right to decline posting artwork that they feel is not suitable or finished enough to be posted. Hopefully this will give all of us the incentive to do our best and give wolves the beautiful representation such magnificent creatures deserve.
1. Submissions must be your work.
2. We accept wolves, wolf-like dogs such as huskies malamutes and other Nordic breeds, coyotes wild breeds and mixes of all of these are welcome. Werewolves are welcome in the specific folder. Hybrids should contain noticeable wolf anatomy. Alphas can decide acceptance on a case by case basis.
3. Gore is welcome (if you're 18 or over).
4. Nudity is taken on piece by piece, if it's too extreme it will be declined.
5. Hate pieces and or slander of views beliefs or others are NOT welcome.
6. Fan Art of characters is welcome (Balto, White Fang, etc.) as long as you credit your sources per Deviant Art rules. Copyright laws will be upheld. Document all inspirations correctly. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT TRACES OF SCREENSHOTS.
7. Limit your submissions to 1 or 2 at a time. Why? We promote quality over quantity and less is more. Consider what the watchers want to see.
8. Line art must still be a finished render, clean crisp lines are a must, because of the lack of content anatomy needs to be well done on these pieces as flaws will show up easily.
Our Alphas retain the right to decline any submission or membership application when it is deemed in the benefit of the club to do so.
Submissions or members that portray the club or the subject matter of the club ( I.E. wolves ) in denigration and besmirchment will be dealt with accordingly.
|Some wonderful work from our members in the featured folder.|
|More Journal Entries|